This time of year is full of change. Kids return to school, sports and activities begin again, and one season gives way to the next. No matter what changes come your way, we're here to make sure you're in the loop every step of the way!
One of the biggest changes this year could be a change of address. Keeping it up to date helps us go beyond banking to support your life's journey.
Know you need to update your address already? Contact us here or by visiting us at one of our locations.
Here's five reasons to keep your address updated:
- Uninterrupted Services: Updating ensures seamless services tailored just for you. We want to ensure statements, payment notices, or even new cards go to the right customer.
- Financial Peace of Mind: Your address is like your financial GPS. By keeping it current, you'll receive vital account info, alerts, and updates to help you stay in control of your finances.
- Lock Down Security: In a world of cyber risks, a current address helps protect you from unauthorized access. Keep your sensitive info safe by staying up to date.
- Compliance Matters: Help us navigate the financial landscape by updating your address. It's not just a rule—it's a way to keep our services secure and reliable for you.
- Banking and Beyond: Just like this season of change, the banking world is always changing. You never know when we might need to communicate something via your address.
Ready to Update? Here are some areas for you to consider an address change:
- Your Marion County Bank Accounts: Visit our website or call our customer service to keep your accounts on track. Contact Us Here!
- Government Agencies: Notify USPS, IRS, and Social Security about your change of address.
- Financial Friends: Don't forget to update other banks, credit cards, and investment accounts.
- Stay Powered Up: Let your utility providers know so you never lose power—literally and figuratively.
- Insurance Allies: Keep your insurance providers updated for a safety net that's always ready.
- Work: Let your employer know, so you never miss a paycheck or important work communication.
- Subscriptions & Social: Keep your online presence current by updating e-commerce, social media, and subscription info.
We're here to support your financial journey every step of the way. Let's stay connected!
More about Marion County Bank
More Current News