One of the greatest challenges a business faces is efficiently managing its financial accounts and transactions. For some businesses, this task is a constant headache, while other businesses seem to breeze through this challenge with no problems. At Marion County Bank we offer an array of products and services to ensure you are in the "breeze" category! Contact us for more information on the availability, terms and fees for each product. Start enjoying a new level of control over your company's cash flow today!
Marion County Bank debit cards are excellent tools for many businesses. In addition to the features and advantages of traditional debit cards, the option to have multiple cards, each with a specified limit, is available. All cards are tied to one business checking or savings account so you can control and monitor card usage quickly and conveniently. All business banking accounts include one complimentary Marion County Bank debit card.
Business Credit Cards
Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Award-winning expense management tools
- Free employee cards
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience
Let's get started:
Visa® Business Cash Card
Earn cash back¹ on your everyday purchases: 3% on office supply store net purchases and phone/internet services, 2% on restaurant and gas net purchases, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus get $25 cash back after your first purchase.
Visa® Business Bonus Rewards Card
Watch your rewards add up fast with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive automatic bonus points each month, plus get $25 cash back¹ after your first purchase. More
Visa® Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
Watch your rewards add up even faster with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month, plus get $50 cash back¹ after your first purchase - all with a low annual fee. More
1 - After your first credit card eligible net purchase (purchases minus credit and returns), you'll earn bonus points which can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express, American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
Internet Banking is free to all customers. Access your account information from the convenience of your computer, anytime and anywhere. Internet Banking features include:
- Viewing of your account information and account statements
- Transferring of funds between Marion County Bank accounts
- Pay your bills through our free bill pay services available on Internet Bank
- Customized email alerts
- Downloading your financial records into Quicken, Microsoft Money or a CSV file
Internet Banking and is free to all customers.
Our mobile banking app is the ultimate on-demand service.
With our mobile app you can:
- Recieve real-time account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks through Mobile Deposit
Our mobile app is available for smartphones and tablets!
To download our mobile app, visit your mobile device's app store and search for Marion County Bank. Use your Internet Banking username and password to sign in to your account.
When you sign up for Marion County Bank eStatements you will receive your statement and images in Internet Banking. This service gives you quicker access to your statements, archived statements for up to two years and it's free to all customers! Fill out and submit this form to get started!
Internet Bill Pay
Internet Bill Pay will bring convenience and ease to your bill paying and is free to all cusotmers! Use our Bill Pay service to:
- Build and maintain a list of payees
- Complete a one time payment or set up a recurring payment schedule
- Review a history of your payments
- Make multiple payments at the same time
To use Internet Bill Pay:
- Log into Marion County Bank's Internet Banking
- Select Bill Pay from the menu
- Add company, select payment date, insert dollar amount, choose account to pay from...and you're done!
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
As a business owner, if your employees are covered by a High Deductible Health Plan and meet eligibility requirements you can offer them an employer-sponsored Health Savings Account (HSA). When you turn to Marion County Bank to offer HSAs for your employees, you give employees a way to earn tax-free dollars on account contributions made by you, your employees, and any other person on their behalf. These contributions help your employees pay for qualified medical expenses on a tax-free basis.
- By providing employees an easy way to apply for a tax-advantaged HSA from Marion County Bank you can help them gain more control over how their health care dollars are spent. Coupled with an HSA-eligible health insurance plan, this health care savings option from Marion County Bank may help you attract and retain valued employees.i. Since unused HSA funds roll over from year to year, you are providing an incentive for employees to use health care services wisely, which may save you money and help to lower your insurance premiums.
- The contributions your company may choose to make to employees' HSA accounts are generally tax-deductible. (Consult with your company's tax and legal advisors.)
- Marion County Bank offers on-site HSA sign up for employees bringing convenience to the workplace.
- HSA contributions may be tax-deductible on your employees' federal income tax return, and, in most cases, on their state income tax return. (Employer contributions and employees' pre-tax contributions through payroll deduction do not qualify. Your employees should consult with their personal tax and legal advisors.)
- Employees can earn tax-free interest on HSA contributions and use that money to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- Withdrawals from the HSA are tax free if used for qualified medical expenses
- Employees are in control - When your employees open an account, they're issued checks and a free Marion County Bank debit card that makes it easy for them to pay for qualified medical expenses. They have online access to account transactions, so keeping tabs on their medical spending is easy.
- Night Deposit Boxes - If you can't make it to the bank during banking hours, you can drop off your deposit or loan payment using our night depository. This service allows you to make your deposit after banking hours in a safe and secure way. Deposits are kept safe until they can be counted and verified the next business day. Night Deposit Boxes are located near the front entrance at our Main Bank location and near the first drive up lane at our Windmill Bank.
- TeleBank – Call 641-628-2192 for our automated telephone banking service.
- Business Checks – Order business checks.