Access your account with these convenient tools:
Internet Banking is free to all customers. Access your account information from the convenience of your computer, anytime and anywhere. Internet Banking features include:
- Viewing of your account information and account statements
- Transferring of funds between Marion County Bank accounts
- Pay your bills through our free bill pay services available on Internet Bank
- Customized email alerts
- Downloading your financial records into Quicken, Microsoft Money or a CSV file
Sign up for FREE Internet Banking
- Input your account number and personal information to start the sign up process.
- Your Username must contain a minimum of 6 alpha numeric characters and cannot include special characters.
- Your Password must contain a minimum of 8 alpha numeric characters with at least 1 uppercase and 1 lower case letter and at least 1 number.
- CLICK HERE to sign up and start using all the features of Internet Banking!
Logging in to Internet Banking:
- Log in to Internet Banking on our homepage.
- Locate the Account Access box directly below our logo
- Click Select Account Type and choose Internet Banking
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click Login
Mobile Banking is the ultimate on-demand, free service available from Marion County Bank. Click below to learn more about text banking, mobile web banking, our Marion County Bank app and mobile deposit.
With our mobile app you can:
- Receive real-time account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks through Mobile Deposit
Our mobile app is available for smartphones and tablets!
To download our mobile app, visit your mobile device's app store and search for Marion County Bank. Use your Internet Banking username and password to sign in to your account.
Mobile Deposit allows you to electronically deposit checks from your mobile device using our mobile banking app.
How do I sign up for Mobile Deposit?
Once you have our free Marion County Bank mobile app downloaded to your mobile device and are signed up for eStatements, contact a Customer Service Representative or complete the form below to request Mobile Deposit be added to your mobile app.
How do I make my first Mobile Deposit?
Making your first mobile check deposit is fast and easy: Log in to the Marion County Bank mobile app using your Internet Banking user ID and password. Choose "Deposits" from the menu. Complete the step by step instructions of entering the check amount and taking a picture of the front and back of your check and submitting for deposit. Be sure to endorse your check "For Mobile Deposit" and your signature.
How much does it cost to use Mobile Deposit?
The first three mobile deposits to a checking account per monthly statement cycle are free. The first nine mobile deposits to a savings account per quarterly statement cycle are free. After these limits are met, mobile deposits are just $.50 each.
Greater simplicity, easier navigation, more control and FREE to use, enjoy these great features of Bill Pay:
- Easily Search for Vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match if found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses. Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule Payment by Due Dates. Bill Pay allows you to enter the date you would like the biller to receive your payment and takes care of getting it there on time.
- Keep Your Money with You. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day your payment is due, which is the date you choose.
- Pay from Multiple Bank Accounts. You get to choose which checking account to pay your bills from, making managing multiple accounts even easier.
- Make Recurring Payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month, such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a Glance. The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments and bill reminders all on the same screen.
- Same day and next day rush delivery available. See details below. Please note that additional fees apply with your consent.
To use Internet Bill Pay:
- Log into Marion County Bank's Internet Banking.
- Select Bill Pay from the menu.
- Add company, select payment date, insert dollar amount, choose account to pay from...and you're done!
Bill Pay can also be used through our Mobile Banking App.
Current Digital Banking customers can sign up for Bill Pay through their Digital Banking account. Simply click the Bill Pay tab from the top menu and follow the steps.
Rush Delivery is available within Bill Pay
Did you forget to pay a bill? Marion County Bank’s Bill Pay service now allows Rush Delivery. When in Bill Pay, the option for rush delivery will appear under the ‘Deliver By’ calendar date.
Rush delivery is done via same-day bill payment or overnight check payment.
Same-Day Bill Payment – Today’s date will be available when scheduling payments to participating billers. Your payment will be submitted electronically to your biller.
- Available on hundreds of participating billers.
- $9.95 per payment.
- Cutoff times vary by participating biller. If same-day credit is not available for a specific biller, today’s date will not be an available option when scheduling payments.
Rush Bill Payments with Overnight Checks – If your biller is not participating in Same-Day Bill Payment, you can still rush payment with the Overnight Check Bill Payment feature. Overnight Check Bill Payment is simple and does not require that your payee participate in acceptance of electronic payments.
- $14.95 per overnight bill payment.
When you sign up for Marion County Bank eStatements you will receive your statement and images in Internet Banking. This service gives you quicker access to your statements, archived statements for up to two years and it's free to all customers! Fill out and submit the form below to get started!
eStatements and images are made available through Internet Banking on the first business day of the month. To view your eStatements, sign in to Internet Banking and select the Documents tab from the menu options. Within the Document Search, you can select the Account and Date Range you'd like, then hit Submit.
eStatement Sign Up Form
To view your eStatements, you must have the ability to receive and view an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) file. Click the PDF below to review the eStatement Terms and Conditions and enter the red code in the form below.