Debit and credit cards are the go-to payment method for many. At Marion County Bank, we offer card services to fit your needs and make accessing your account convenient and secure.
Convenience and peace of mind are at your fingertips with a Marion County Bank debit card. Your Marion County Bank Debit Card may look like a credit card, but it’s not. It’s an electronic card that you can use like an ATM card or like a check to make a cash purchases that are electronically deducted from your account.
A Marion County Bank Debit Card allows you to:
- Make purchases at millions of locations that accept VISA®
- Withdraw money free of charge at Marion County Bank's ATM network.
- Can't make it to an ATM? Many merchants allow you to get cash back while using your debit card to make purchases.
- Free security protection with "Card Sentry" on every Marion County Bank debit card.
- Have peace of mind with zero liability for confirmed fraudulent purchase activity.
- Support your favorite local school with our Report Card Debit Card Rewards program. You swipe and we make the donation to your favorite local school.
Access your account at ATMs with a Marion County Bank ATM card. Your ATM card allows you to:
- Receive cash, make deposits, request balance information and transfer money between your checking and savings accounts.
- Withdraw money free of charge through Marion County Bank's ATM network.
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- • Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
• Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
• Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
• Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
• Plus much more!
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Additional Card Information:
Make checkout fast and easy by using Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Wallet®. By linking your Marion County Bank debit card or credit card to one of these digital payment options, you can make purchases at participating retailers from the convenience of your mobile device.
To add your Marion County Bank debit card or credit card to your device's Mobile Wallet, simply locate the appropriate app on your phone and follow the instructions for adding the card to the app.
- Please click here to notify us of all domestic and international travel so we can watch your debit card for fraud. Important phone numbers
- Lost/stolen Debit Card 641-628-2191
- Lost/stolen grey MCB Visa/American Express Credit Card 1-800-558-3424
- Lost/stolen blue MCB Credit Card 1-800-423-7503
- International Travel Tips
- Carry multiple forms of payments
- Purchases with MCB Debit Card will work at Visa® terminals
- ATM withdrawals with MCB Debit Card will work at Visa® terminals
- International ATMs require access to checking account, not savings
- Card Limits
- For your protection, debit cards have daily purchase and ATM withdrawal limits that can be increased, if needed. To maka a temporary increase, select "Reqeust Temporary Spending Limit Increase" in the Manage Card's section of your Marion County Bank app, or contact our Card Services Department at 641-628-2191 for additional options.
Protecting you from unauthorized use of your debit card is a top priority at Marion County Bank. To mitigate fraud, we've partnered with Card Sentry, a risk management program, to monitor each transaction proactively. Card Sentry will help safeguard your debit card against fraudulent activity. If suspicious activity is detected on your debit card, you will be contacted by a Marion County Bank employee or a Card Sentry fraud specialist calling on our behalf to verify the transaction in question. If you initiated the transaction, there will be no action taken. If you did not initiate the transaction, steps will be taken before more fraudulent transactions can occur.
To ensure that you can be reached promptly if fraudulent activity is suspected, we need to have your current phone numbers and email address. We encourage you to provide both a primary and secondary phone number to help us avoid any delays in response to fraud alerts. These may be your home, work or cell phone numbers. It is also very important to keep this information current. If your contact information changes, please inform us immediately.
The phone call will come from a live person, never a recording. The caller will never ask for personal information such as your social security number, debit card number, PIN, etc. Always use caution when providing your personal and debit card information and contact us immediately if you suspect your debit card has been stolen or compromised.
Many of the fraudulent transactions are done over the internet or internationally. If you will be traveling in the United States or abroad, please contact Marion County Bank and let us know the dates and locations. This will help in recognizing which transactions may be legitimate versus fraudulent.
Marion County Bank values the trust you have placed with us, and we hope this new system will be a benefit to you in protecting your debit card from fraud. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our Card Services Department at 641-628-2191.
The Report Card
With enrollment in The Report Card, your Marion County Bank Debit Card purchases benefit local schools. There's no cost to you to enroll, Marion County Bank makes the donation, and your school gets cash - with no strings attached. It's a great way to make a difference in our schools - together!
|Pella Community Schools
|Pella Christian High School
|Pella Christian Grade School
|Knoxville Community Schools
|PCM Community Schools
|Twin Cedars Community Schools
|Peoria Christian Grade School
|Oskaloosa Community Schools
|Sully Christian Grade School
|North Mahaska Community Schools
|Lynnville-Sully Community Schools
|PEACE Home School Group
|Oskaloosa Christian School
|Melcher-Dallas Community Schools
|Pleasantville Community Schools
The Report Card is as easy as 1 + 2 = 3!
- Get the Card - All you need is a Marion County Bank checking account and debit card. If you don't have one simply call 641-628-2191 or visit one of our Customer Service Representatives today!
- Enroll - Register your card and your school below
- Earn - Begin making purchases with your Marion County Bank Debit Card and earn money for your school. Check out the donations graph above!
Register for your debit card to support your favorite school here:
Learn more about The Report Card - read Report Card FAQs
Marion County Bank ATM Locations
- Pella Office : 800 Main Street
- Pella Windmill Drive Up : 414 Main Street
- Knoxville Drive Up: 1010 West Pearl Street
- Melcher-Dallas Office: 114 Main Street