Internet Banking is free to all customers. Access your account information from the convenience of your computer, anytime and anywhere. Internet Banking features include:
- Viewing of your account information and account statements
- Transferring of funds between Marion County Bank accounts
- Pay your bills through our free bill pay services available on Internet Bank
- Customized email alerts
- Downloading your financial records into Quicken, Microsoft Money or a CSV file
Sign up for FREE Internet Banking
- Input your account number and personal information to start the sign up process.
- Your Username must contain a minimum of 6 alpha numeric characters and cannot include special characters.
- Your Password must contain a minimum of 8 alpha numeric characters with at least 1 uppercase and 1 lower case letter and at least 1 number.
- CLICK HERE to sign up and start using all the features of Internet Banking!
Logging in to Internet Banking:
- Log in to Internet Banking on our homepage.
- Locate the Account Access box directly below our logo
- Click Select Account Type and choose Internet Banking
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click Login
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information on Internet Banking