Access your account with these convenient tools:
Internet & Mobile Banking
Access your account information from the convenience of your computer, tablet or smart phone - anytime and anywhere. Internet Banking and our Mobile Banking app are free services from Marion County Bank* and can be used to:
- View account information, eStatements and check images
- Transfer funds between Marion County Bank accounts
- Pay bills quickly and securely through our free bill pay service
- Customize email alerts
- Download your financial records into Quickenor other money management software
Sign up for FREE Digital Banking
- Input your account number and personal information to start the sign up process.
- Your Username must contain a minimum of 6 alpha numeric characters and cannot include special characters.
- Your Password must contain a minimum of 8 alpha numeric characters with at least 1 uppercase and 1 lower case letter, at least 1 number and at least 1 special character (i.e. *, #, ?, etc.).
- CLICK HERE to sign up and start using all the features of Internet Banking!
*Mobile Banking is a free service from Marion County Bank. Consult your mobile carrier for any fees or charges that may apply.
To download our mobile app, visit your mobile device's app store and search for Marion County Bank. The same username and password is used for both all Digital Banking channels - Internet Banking and our Mobile App.
Mobile Deposit allows you to electronically deposit checks from your mobile device using our mobile banking app.
How do I sign up for Mobile Deposit?
Once you have our free Marion County Bank mobile app downloaded to your mobile device and are signed up for eStatements, contact a Customer Service Representative or complete the form below to request Mobile Deposit be added to your mobile app.
How do I make my first Mobile Deposit?
Making your first mobile check deposit is fast and easy: Log in to the Marion County Bank mobile app using your Internet Banking user ID and password. Choose "Deposit Checks" from the menu. Complete the required information by entering the check amount, deposit account, taking a picture of the front and back of your check and submitting for deposit. Be sure to endorse your check "For Mobile Deposit" and your signature.
How much does it cost to use Mobile Deposit?
The first three mobile deposits to a checking account per monthly statement cycle are free. The first nine mobile deposits to a savings account per quarterly statement cycle are free. After these limits are met, mobile deposits are just $.50 each.
Greater simplicity, easier navigation, more control and FREE to use, enjoy these great features of Bill Pay:
- Schedule Payment by Due Dates. Bill Pay allows you to enter the date you would like the biller to receive your payment and takes care of getting it there on time.
- Keep Your Money with You. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day your payment is due, which is the date you choose.
- Pay from Multiple Bank Accounts. You get to choose which checking account to pay your bills from, making managing multiple accounts even easier.
- Make Recurring Payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month, such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a Glance. The Move Money section lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments and bill reminders all on the same screen.
- Rush delivery available. Please note that additional fees apply with your consent.
To use Internet Bill Pay:
- Log into Marion County Bank's Digital Banking.
- Click Move Money from the menu bar.
- Select New Transaction, choose account to pay from, select payee, insert dollar amount, select payment date, submit...and you're done!
Current Digital Banking customers can sign up for Bill Pay through their Digital Banking account. Simply click Move Money from the menu bar, select Enroll Now and follow the steps.
Rush Delivery is available within Bill Pay
Did you forget to pay a bill? Marion County Bank’s Bill Pay service allows Rush Delivery. When in Bill Pay, the options for rush delivery will appear under the calendar when choosing a delivery date.
Several options may be available for rush delivery:
- Electronic Rush Payment (second business day) - $4.95
- 2-Day Draft Check Rush (second business day) - $14.95
- Next Day Draft Check Rush (next business day) - $19.95
*Please note not all rush delivery options may be available for all vendors.
When you sign up for Marion County Bank eStatements you will receive your statement and images in Internet Banking. This service gives you quicker access to your statements, archived statements for up to two years and it's free to all customers! Fill out and submit the form below to get started!
eStatements and images are made available through Internet Banking on the first business day of the month. To view your eStatements, sign in to Internet Banking and select the Documents tab from the menu options. Within the Document Search, you can select the Account and Date Range you'd like, then hit Apply.
eStatement Sign Up Form
To view your eStatements, you must have the ability to receive and view an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) file. Click the PDF below to review the eStatement Terms and Conditions and enter the red code in the form below.