April is Financial Literacy Month and April 27 is Teach Children to Save day.
Teaching our children to save is one of the best ways we can set them up for a lifetime of financial success.
Our "Savings Made Sweet" coloring contest is a simple way to have fun talking about savings. Read on for the full details.
Savings Made Sweet Details:
- Print out or visit any of our main bank locations to pick up a coloring page.
- Have fun coloring with your kids (or even just by yourself) as you help them dream up savings goals.
- Return the finished coloring page to any of our bank locations by April 27 to be put on display in our lobbies.
- Returning the page will enter it into our Savings Made Sweet drawing (random drawing based on number of submissions).
- It's sure to be a "sweet" prize!
- Include your name, kids name, and phone number on the back so we can contact you if you're the winner.
Pick from the following coloring pages!
Click on the page to open it as a PDF.
|Piggy Bank Savings Goals||Decorate Your Piggy Bank||Draw & Color Your Savings Goals|
Official contest rules:
Entries will be accepted until 12:00pm on Thursday, April 27, 2023. Winner will be announced by 4:30pm on Friday, April 28, 2023. One entry per person. Chances of winning depend on the number of responses received. Need not be a bank customer to win. Prize must be picked up from Marion County Bank at 800 Main Street, Pella or 222 E. Robinson St, Knoxville by Friday, May 12, 2023. Giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Employees and spouses and their children not eligible to win but are able to participate.
Keep the Conversation Going
Here are some helpful links to start the conversation about spending and saving with your child, or keep it going.
All pdfs and links are sourced from the American Bankers Association.
Read more from Marion County Bank