Recently, a third round of payments went out to those who have yet to receive a stimulus payment as a result of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). These payments were mailed out in the form of Economic Impact Payment debit cards (EIP Card) with the recipent's name on the card. The card will arrive in a plain envelope from "Money Network Cardholder Services".
If you receive one of these cards please do not throw it away. Follow the steps and information provided with the card to activate and use the card. Below are some helpful tips for using your EIP card as well as a link to the full FAQ for more information on your card. Marion County Bank does not manage these cards and will not be able to activate your card, tell you your balance, replace your card if lost or stolen, or tell you when/if you will receive an EIP card. Please refer to the website links below for additional details.
- Activate your card upon receiving by calling the number provided with the card.
- Your EIP Card will function like any standard debit card for use up to the amount of your stimulus payment loaded onto the card.
- Your card will not be linked to any of your personal accounts at Marion County Bank or any other financial institution.
- If you would like to transfer the money to your Marion County Bank account, click the link below and select "Register Now" and follow the steps to transfer your funds to your preferred account.
- You will need to call the number provided or register your card online through the link below for balance and transaction informaiton.