COVID-19 Communication – 3/17/2020
Here at Marion County Bank we value the health and wellness of our customers and employees very highly. We are committed to providing our customers with reliable service throughout the outbreak of the current coronavirus, COVID-19, while remaining conscious of everyone’s health and safety.
Marion County Bank has a Business Continuity Plan in place that protects our customers, employees and the communities we serve while limiting any disruptions that could result from the spread of the current coronavirus or any additional outbreaks. We are currently continuing to serve customers across all our locations and will regularly assess the situation and make adjustments as needed.
Customers currently using our night drop service are encouraged to utilize this service throughout the day at all our locations for timely deposits functions with minimal contact. We will be checking night drop regularly during bank hours. As always, customers may access their accounts through Telebanking and the Digital Banking options listed below.
- Phone Number: (800) 808-8036
- Customers can be assisted with balance and transfer information regarding all your bank accounts 24 hours a day.
- Internet Banking
- Customers can view account information, eStatements and check images. You are also able to transfer money between your Marion County Bank accounts, pay bills through bill pay service, customize email alerts and much more. Internet banking can be accessed from a computer, tablet, or smart phone web browser.
- Mobile Banking
- Customers can access their bank accounts from anywhere through their smart phone. Simply sign up for Internet banking online and download the Marion County Bank mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. The app allows customers to digitally access their accounts to transfer money between accounts, check balances, deposit checks, and view real-time balances and pay bills.
- Visit any Marion County Bank ATM for fee free transactions to withdraw or deposit money into your account. Click above for a list of all Marion County Bank ATM locations.
As information continues to become available through the Iowa Department of Public Health, Center for Disease Control, local government and state government we will continue to update our approach to serving our customers and community. We will continue to share updates with you, as necessary.
Please remember, our customers are very important to us. We will take all prudent actions to meet our customers’ banking needs while keeping you and our employees safe. We ask that you please honor our staff by staying home if you are sick. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us.
Pella – (641) 628-2191
Knoxville – (641) 828-8000
Melcher-Dallas – (641) 947-2181