Decision deadlines are approaching regarding enrollment and election in the 2018 Farm Bill ARC or PLC programs. During this 2 1/2 hour seminar, we will discuss decision points, program rules and regulations, and strategies for tackling the stressful events that can occur in agriculture. Set your farm up for success with this educational seminar at two convenient times and locations.
Ag producers, landowners and ag professionals are all encouraged to attend!
- Steve Johnson, ISU Extension Farm Management Specialist
- Angie Vos, Marion County FSA Executive Director
- Joy Rouse, ISU Extension Family Life Specialist
Pella Seminar Details:
- Monday, December 9 at 1:30pm
- Marion County Bank Meeting Room, located at 800 Main Street in Pella
Knoxville Seminar Details:
- Monday, December 9 at 6:30pm
- Marion County Extension Office, located at 210 N. Iowa Street in Knoxville
- Pella seminar 641.628.2191
- Knoxville seminar 641.828.8000
Sponsored by: Marion County Bank
In partnership with: USDA and the ISU Extention and Outreach