Marion County Bank believes that the key to success is great people. We strive for the highest of customer service and it's noticed! Marion County Bank received the awards Best Bank in the Red Rock Area, Best Place to Work in the Red Rock Area (under 50 employees) and Best Business Supporter of Community Projects in the Red Rock Area (under 50 employees).
We are currently looking to hire another individual to be part of our winning team:
Job Title: Loan Support
Department: Loan Department
Position Location: Pella
Primary duties for this position include, but are not limited to, the input of commercial, consumer, agricultural, in-house and secondary market loans into the core system along with processing and closing of in-house and secondary market loans. Position is responsible for processing loan payments, advances, and calculating and applying payoffs in addition to assisting loan officers as needed. The position includes some loan documentation administrative functions and phone reception.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and accurately input loans into the core system to comply with system requirements, rules and regulations
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of multiple loan types, loan processing guidelines and system requirements
- Meet timelines of necessary disclosures
- Calculate payoffs, partial payments, collateral tracking and handle related loan system changes
- Provide exceptional customer service to loan customers for loan/teller functions and credit card advances
- Actively explore process improvement and efficiency opportunities within the loan support area and bring outcomes to Senior Loan Officer
- Make quality judgment determinations and interpret loan documentation/promissory notes for input into the core system
- Ensure compliance standards are met
- Provide excellent customer service while answering the phones and transferring calls to the appropriate bank staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and work with frequent interruptions with minimal supervision while performing duties
- Detail oriented
- Possess excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure accurate and on time data input
- In-depth knowledge of the bank's products, processes, and policies
- Ability to manage workflow in a high-volume environment
- Ability to work with a team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary degree preferred
- Previous banking/financial or customer service experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General office environment. The working environment is generally favorable with standard office equipment available. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Qualified candidates can send or email a cover letter and resume to:
Lisa Walters, Marion County Bank, 800 Main Street, Pella, IA 50219
Marion County Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.