Business owners, we invite you to join us at our free business seminar "Built to Sell, 8 Things that Drive the Value of Your Company."
You may not be ready to sell your business. You may not have even thought about selling your business. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you are creating a business that's valuable (in other words, Sellable).
You may have started your business for the freedom that comes with running your own company. For many business owners, however, that freedom remains elusive. You may even feel trapped in your business. A valuable business creates freedom for you.
What if you could take a step toward gaining that freedom?
This practical workshop lead by Certified Value Builder Advisor, Mike Kleis, you will:
- Get an objective assessment of the value of your business with The Value Builder ScoreTM report*
- Discover the eight factors that drive the value of your business and how you fare against your industry's benchmarks
- Learn how to increase the value of your business by up to 71%
- Recognize when you've fallen into The Owner's Trap
- Identify the steps you can take to create more freedom for yourself
- Start on a path toward building the business you've dreamed of
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
Time: 7:00am - 9:00am (a light breakfast will be served)
Place: Marion County Bank, Second Floor Meeting Room
RSVP to 641-628-6861 or email Julia Caldwell
*After registering you will be provided a link to complate a confidential 13-minute questionnaire to generate your personal Value Builder ScoreTM summary report.