One of the greatest challenges a business faces is efficiently managing its financial accounts and transactions. For some businesses, this task is a constant headache, while other businesses seem to breeze through this challenge with no problems. At Marion County Bank we offer an array of products and services to ensure you are in the “breeze” category! Contact us for more information on the availability, terms and fees for each product. Start enjoying a new level of control over your company’s cash flow today!
- Credit Cards - Simplify your accounting and maximize your convenience with a separate credit card for business expenses. We offer a suite of Visa Business Credit Cards for making the credit card purchases you need, including cards that reward you for your purchases.
- Debit Cards - Marion County Bank debit cards are excellent tools for many businesses. In addition to the features and advantages of traditional debit cards, the option to have multiple cards, each with a specified limit, is available. All cards are tied to one business checking or savings account so you can control and monitor card usage quickly and conveniently. All business banking accounts include one complimentary Marion County Bank debit card.
- Merchant Processing - If your business accepts payment by credit or debit cards, Marion County Bank can help you evaluate the best option for processing these transactions. Our merchant card customers recognize the value of the exceptional customer service we and our partner, Elavon, provide on an ongoing basis. Several different channels of card processing are available - smartphone, website and traditional terminal.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Remote Deposit Capture from Marion County Bank enables you to make deposits electronically from your place of business. This service provides a variety of benefits such as:
- Reduced courier costs
- Accelerated check clearings
- Improved availability
- Reduced photocopying costs
We have teamed with one of the nation’s largest Remote Deposit Capture solution providers, CFC Technology, who is dedicated to get you up and running quickly. All you need to get started is an existing PC with Internet access and a check scanner, which will be sent directly to your business.
Our remote deposit software will allow you to easily and quickly make your daily banking deposits and to view previously scanned deposits for check research and deposit reporting purposes. In addition, you’ll receive comprehensive web-based training and Help Desk support for any questions that arise. Call us today and we will tailor a solution that is flexible and fits your business needs.
Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
Access your account information from the convenience of your computer and phone, anytime and anywhere with Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Internet Banking and Mobile Banking features include:
- Viewing of your account information
- Transferring of funds between accounts
- Customized email alerts
- Bill pay service
- Downloading your financial records into Quicken, Quick Books or Microsoft Money (Internet Banking feature only)
To download Internet Banking:
Visit www.marioncountybank.com to sign up
To download our Mobile App:
Download the TouchBanking app from your smartphone's app store. Enter the app code MCBPella when prompted. Use your Internet Banking username and password to access your account.
Internet Banking and Mobile Banking* is free to all customers. *Mobile Banking is a free service from Marion County Bank. Message and data rates may apply.
Internet Bill Pay
Internet Bill Pay will bring convenience and ease to your bill paying and is free to all cusotmers! Use our Bill Pay service to:
- Build and maintain a list of payees
- Complete a one time payment or set up a recurring payment schedule
- Review a history of your payments
- Make multiple payments at the same time
To use Internet Bill Pay:
- Log into Marion County Bank's Internet Banking
- Select Bill Pay from the menu
- Add company, select payment date, insert dollar amount, choose account to pay from...and you're done!
Marion County Bank provides flexible options for originating Automated Clearing House (ACH) entries along with expert staff to assist in the implementation and ongoing support of your program. We can assist your organization with both the technical and practical aspects of using the ACH network. Benefits of integrating ACH into your disbursement strategy include:
- More predictable settlement and cash flow
- Reduced lost check and fraud expense
- Increased payee satisfaction through prompt payment
- Night Deposit Boxes - If you can't make it to the bank during banking hours, you can drop off your deposit or loan payment using our night depository. This service allows you to make your deposit after banking hours in a safe and secure way. Deposits are kept safe until they can be counted and verified the next business day. Night Deposit Boxes are located near the front entrance at our Main Bank location and near the first drive up lane at our Windmill Bank.
- TeleBank – Call 641-628-2192 for our automated telephone banking service.
- Business Checks – Order business checks at www.marioncountybank.com.
- Wire Transfers – By using our secure electronic wire transfer service, we can assist your business in sending and receiving money domestically and internationally. Contact us for information regarding costs and instructions.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
As a business owner, if your employees are covered by a High Deductible Health Plan and meet eligibility requirements you can offer them an employer-sponsored Health Savings Account (HSA). When you turn to Marion County Bank to offer HSAs for your employees, you give employees a way to earn tax-free dollars on account contributions made by you, your employees, and any other person on their behalf. These contributions help your employees pay for qualified medical expenses on a tax-free basis.
- By providing employees an easy way to apply for a tax-advantaged HSA from Marion County Bank you can help them gain more control over how their health care dollars are spent. Coupled with an HSA-eligible health insurance plan, this health care savings option from Marion County Bank may help you attract and retain valued employees.i. Since unused HSA funds roll over from year to year, you are providing an incentive for employees to use health care services wisely, which may save you money and help to lower your insurance premiums.
- The contributions your company may choose to make to employees' HSA accounts are generally tax-deductible. (Consult with your company's tax and legal advisors.)
- Marion County Bank offers on-site HSA sign up for employees bringing convenience to the workplace.
- HSA contributions may be tax-deductible on your employees' federal income tax return, and, in most cases, on their state income tax return. (Employer contributions and employees' pre-tax contributions through payroll deduction do not qualify. Your employees should consult with their personal tax and legal advisors.)
- Employees can earn tax-free interest on HSA contributions and use that money to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- Withdrawals from the HSA are tax free if used for qualified medical expenses
- Employees are in control - When your employees open an account, they're issued checks and a free Marion County Bank debit card that makes it easy for them to pay for qualified medical expenses. They have online access to account transactions, so keeping tabs on their medical spending is easy.