One of the greatest challenges a business faces is efficiently managing its financial accounts and transactions. For some businesses, this task is a constant headache, while other businesses seem to breeze through this challenge with no problems. At Marion County Bank we offer an array of products and services to ensure you are in the “breeze” category! Contact us for more information on the availability, terms and fees for each product. Start enjoying a new level of control over your company’s cash flow today!
Business Debit Cards
Marion County Bank debit cards are excellent tools for many businesses. In addition to the features and advantages of traditional debit cards, the option to have multiple cards, each with a specified limit, is available. All cards are tied to one business checking or savings account so you can control and monitor card usage quickly and conveniently. All business banking accounts include one complimentary Marion County Bank debit card.
Business Credit Cards
Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Expense management tools
- No fee for additional employee cards
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience
Let's get started:
Flexible Cash Rewards For Your Business
Visa® Business Cash Card
Earn cash back¹ every time you use your card: 3% on eligible net purchases from office supply stores, phone and TV services,2,4 2% on eligible net restaurant and gas purchases, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus $25 cash back after your first purchase.3
Rewards To Use The Way You Want4
Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back).5 Plus, earn 2,500 bonus rewards points after your first purchase.3 There is no limit on the total cash back you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards.
Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card
Earn 3 points monthly for every $1 you spend the most on: cellular phone service, hotel, or airline.6 Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases. Plus, earn 20,000 one-time bonus rewards points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months.3 There is no limit on the total cash back you can earn,and you have five years to redeem for rewards.
Pay Down Balances
Visa® Business Platinum Card
Save on interest with a great low introductory rate for an extended time. Pay down other credit card balances faster with this non-rewards card.
Please visit Marion County Bank to apply.
1 Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card
account within one to two billing cycles.
2 Cash Rewards Card: “Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in
Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see “Cash Back” in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn
1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points
(for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the
merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total
of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the
following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply
store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points
expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3 Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time
bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
4 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not
all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember
Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including,
but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
5 Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to
1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are
6 Rewards PLUS: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of
eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional Points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone
services, or hotels (each, a “Category”). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in
the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the “Highest Category”) during each billing cycle.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Merchant Card Processing Services
In today’s marketplace, accepting electronic payments is a necessity. Your customers are looking for an easy, convenient and secure way to shop with you...we can help!
Through our partnership with Meridian Payment Systems we are able to offer a comprehensive Merchant Card Services program. Local service, progressive processing channels and a competitive pricing strategy uniquely positions us to meet the needs of your business now and in the future.
Meridian Payment Systems can help your business with:
- Credit and Debit Card Processing
- Gift Card Programs
- EBT Acceptance
- Mobile Payment Solutions
- Online Data and Reporting
Getting started with Merchant Card Services:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 641-628-2191 to discover more about how our Merchant Card Services solutions can increase your competitive edge and help improve your bottom line.
Select Your Products
We offer several different channels of card processing - smartphone, tablet, website or traditional terminal to meet the needs of your business.
If you already accept electronic card payments at your business, we’ll ask to take a look at your current statement to get an idea of your monthly usage. Using that data, we will provide you with a customized proposal designed to meet your business needs.
Don’t have a current provider? No problem! We will help you estimate what you can expect by adding electronic payments to your business.
In Person Set Up, Training and Ongoing Support
Our local representative for Meridian Payment Systems will walk you though the set up and training of a new card processing system. If issues arise in the future, Meridian Payment Systems will be here to help with the same level of customer service you receive from Marion County Bank.
Contact us today to explore Merchant Card Services through our trusted provider, Meridian Payment Systems.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture from Marion County Bank enables you to make deposits electronically from your place of business. This service provides a variety of benefits such as:
- Reduced courier costs
- Accelerated check clearings
- Improved availability
- Reduced photocopying costs
We have teamed with one of the nation’s largest Remote Deposit Capture solution providers, CFC Technology, who is dedicated to get you up and running quickly. All you need to get started is an existing PC with Internet access and a check scanner, which will be sent directly to your business.
Our remote deposit software will allow you to easily and quickly make your daily banking deposits and to view previously scanned deposits for check research and deposit reporting purposes. In addition, you’ll receive comprehensive web-based training and Help Desk support for any questions that arise. Call us today and we will tailor a solution that is flexible and fits your business needs.
Access your account information from the convenience of your computer and phone, anytime and anywhere with Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Internet Banking features include:
- Viewing of your account information
- Transferring of funds between accounts
- Customized email alerts
- Bill pay service
- Downloading your financial records into Quicken, Quick Books or Microsoft Money
To download Internet Banking:
Visit www.marioncountybank.com to sign up
Internet Banking and is free to all customers.
Our mobile banking app is the ultimate on-demand service.
With our mobile app you can:
- Recieve real-time account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks through Mobile Deposit
Our mobile app is available for smartphones and tablets!
To download our mobile app, visit your mobile device's app store and search for Marion County Bank. Use your Internet Banking username and password to sign in to your account.
When you sign up for Marion County Bank eStatements you will receive your statement and images in Internet Banking. This service gives you quicker access to your statements, archived statements for up to two years and it's free to all customers! Fill out and submit this form to get started!
Internet Bill Pay
Internet Bill Pay will bring convenience and ease to your bill paying and is free to all cusotmers! Use our Bill Pay service to:
- Build and maintain a list of payees
- Complete a one time payment or set up a recurring payment schedule
- Review a history of your payments
- Make multiple payments at the same time
To use Internet Bill Pay:
- Log into Marion County Bank's Internet Banking
- Select Bill Pay from the menu
- Add company, select payment date, insert dollar amount, choose account to pay from...and you're done!
ACH Cash Management
Marion County Bank provides flexible options for originating Automated Clearing House (ACH) entries along with expert staff to assist in the implementation and ongoing support of your program. We can assist your organization with both the technical and practical aspects of using the ACH network. Benefits of integrating ACH into your disbursement strategy include:
- More predictable settlement and cash flow
- Reduced lost check and fraud expense
- Increased payee satisfaction through prompt payment
Health Savings Accounts
As a business owner, if your employees are covered by a High Deductible Health Plan and meet eligibility requirements you can offer them an employer-sponsored Health Savings Account (HSA). When you turn to Marion County Bank to offer HSAs for your employees, you give employees a way to earn tax-free dollars on account contributions made by you, your employees, and any other person on their behalf. These contributions help your employees pay for qualified medical expenses on a tax-free basis.
- By providing employees an easy way to apply for a tax-advantaged HSA from Marion County Bank you can help them gain more control over how their health care dollars are spent. Coupled with an HSA-eligible health insurance plan, this health care savings option from Marion County Bank may help you attract and retain valued employees.i. Since unused HSA funds roll over from year to year, you are providing an incentive for employees to use health care services wisely, which may save you money and help to lower your insurance premiums.
- The contributions your company may choose to make to employees' HSA accounts are generally tax-deductible. (Consult with your company's tax and legal advisors.)
- Marion County Bank offers on-site HSA sign up for employees bringing convenience to the workplace.
- HSA contributions may be tax-deductible on your employees' federal income tax return, and, in most cases, on their state income tax return. (Employer contributions and employees' pre-tax contributions through payroll deduction do not qualify. Your employees should consult with their personal tax and legal advisors.)
- Employees can earn tax-free interest on HSA contributions and use that money to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- Withdrawals from the HSA are tax free if used for qualified medical expenses
- Employees are in control - When your employees open an account, they're issued checks and a free Marion County Bank debit card that makes it easy for them to pay for qualified medical expenses. They have online access to account transactions, so keeping tabs on their medical spending is easy.
- Night Deposit Boxes - If you can't make it to the bank during banking hours, you can drop off your deposit or loan payment using our night depository. This service allows you to make your deposit after banking hours in a safe and secure way. Deposits are kept safe until they can be counted and verified the next business day. Night Deposit Boxes are located near the front entrance at our Main Bank location and near the first drive up lane at our Windmill Bank.
- TeleBank – Call 641-628-2192 for our automated telephone banking service.
- Business Checks – Order business checks.
- Wire Transfers – By using our secure electronic wire transfer service, we can assist your business in sending and receiving money domestically and internationally. Contact us for information regarding costs and instructions.