One of the greatest challenges a business faces is efficiently managing its financial accounts and transactions. For some businesses, this task is a constant headache, while other businesses seem to breeze through this challenge with no problems. At Marion County Bank we offer an array of products and services to ensure you are in the "breeze" category! Contact us for more information on the availability, terms and fees for each product. Start enjoying a new level of control over your company's cash flow today!
- Credit Cards - Simplify your accounting and maximize your convenience with a separate credit card for business expenses. We offer a suite of Visa Business Credit Cards for making the credit card purchases you need, including cards that reward you for your purchases.
- Debit Cards - Marion County Bank debit cards are excellent tools for many businesses. In addition to the features and advantages of traditional debit cards, the option to have multiple cards, each with a specified limit, is available. All cards are tied to one business checking or savings account so you can control and monitor card usage quickly and conveniently. All business banking accounts include one complimentary Marion County Bank debit card.
INTERNET BANKING AND MOBILE BANKING
Access your account information from the convenience of your computer and phone, anytime and anywhere with Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Internet Banking and Mobile Banking features include:
- Viewing of your account information
- Transferring of funds between accounts
- Customized email alerts
- Bill pay service
- Downloading your financial records into Quicken, Quick Books or Microsoft Money (Internet Banking feature only)
To download Internet Banking:
Visit www.marioncountybank.com to sign up
To download our Mobile App:
Download the TouchBanking app from your smartphone's app store. Enter the app code MCBPella when prompted. Use your Internet Banking username and password to access your account.
Internet Banking and Mobile Banking* is free to all customers. *Mobile Banking is a free service from Marion County Bank. Message and data rates may apply.
INTERNET BILL PAY
Internet Bill Pay will bring convenience and ease to your bill paying and is free to all cusotmers! Use our Bill Pay service to:
- Build and maintain a list of payees
- Complete a one time payment or set up a recurring payment schedule
- Review a history of your payments
- Make multiple payments at the same time
To use Internet Bill Pay:
Log into Marion County Bank's Internet Banking
Select Bill Pay from the menu
Add company, select payment date, insert dollar amount, choose account to pay from...and you're done!
- Night Deposit Boxes - If you can't make it to the bank during banking hours, you can drop off your deposit or loan payment using our night depository. This service allows you to make your deposit after banking hours in a safe and secure way. Deposits are kept safe until they can be counted and verified the next business day. Night Deposit Boxes are located near the front entrance at our Main Bank location and near the first drive up lane at our Windmill Bank.
- TeleBank – Call 641-628-2192 for our automated telephone banking service.
- Business Checks – Order business checks at www.marioncountybank.com.